Hiya, people!

Torah scroll

 Hello and welcome to my brand-new Bat Mitzvah website!!!

 

I'm Elie, and my Bat Mitzvah is this November. I'll use this blog to keep you updated on my progress with my Bat Mitzvah project, along with any additional information you'll need to know. 


For my project, I plan to go to different businesses and ask them to put together a gift basket for a local non-profit or charity. I'll give them a basket with a label on it, which will tell you who put together the basket, and a list of things the charity/nonprofit needs. The gift baskets will be centerpieces at my party (if I have a party, that is. We'll keep you updated on the situation based on COVID statistics.)

As for my Bat Mitzvah itself, I'm making great progress. I know all of Kabbalat Shabbat, Ma'ariv, my maftir, and my haftarah, and I'm working my way through Shacharit. 


Thanks for reading!

-Elie

Comments